Sunday, 23 July 2017

Ladybug and Cat Noir's story

Ladybug and Cat Noir's story
"There goes Ladybug and Cat Noir saving the day again" shouted the news reporter into the microphone. Ladybug swung away before anyone could go surround Cat Noir and her. Ladybug is a superhero that saves the day with her partner Cat Noir. But when she is not saving the day Ladybug is just a normal high school girl that is very poor. Her name is Serena, Serena lives in a poor family but she is very kind and smart. When Cat Noir is not saving the day, he is just a normal high school boy that lives in a rich family. His name is Darien, Serena and Darien are actually classmates but they don't know that they are partners when saving the day. 

Ladybug's super-power is using fire, and Cat Noir's super-power is a type of magic that when he calls for it he can destroy anything. There enemy is actually Darien's dad, but Ladybug and Cat Noir doesn't know that. Darien's dad's villain name is called Hockmoth, he makes villains by turning normal people that has a dark heart into villains. Serena has black hair and she has blue bell eyes, Darien has Blond hair and green eyes. Hockmoth wants Ladybug and Cat Noir's Powers so he could rule the world. At school Serena actually has a crush on Darien, but Darien has a crush on Ladybug.

One day Serena finally had the courage to confess her love for Darien, but then he rejected her and said "sorry Serena I already have somebody that I like." Serena ran away filling her eyes with tears, she felt really depressed and at that very moment Hockmoth turned Serena into a Villain. The evil Serena called herself the Mirror Heart and she would destroy anyone that was in her way. Mirror heart was filled with hatred and she started to go around the school killing people. Then when Darien saw a villain he transformed into Cat Noir. When Cat Noir came face to face with Mirror heart he then knew it was Ladybug but also Serena because, he recognized Ladybug with a mask on.

Cat Noir was trying to explain to Mirror Heart that he had actually loved Ladybug with mean's he also loves Serena because they are the same person. "Ladybug let me explain" cried Cat Noir, "there is nothing to explain about, Cat Noir you better hand over your powers otherwise I will kill you" shouted Mirror Heart. Then Mirror Heart made the first move, Cat Noir and Mirror Heart was fighting. But Cat Noir wasn't able to attack Mirror Heart, "Cat Noir why aren't you attacking? are you afraid of hurting Ladybug?" "I will kill no matter what Cat Noir so you better start attacking", "I guess this is the only way I could save her" Cat Noir whispered to himself. As Mirror Heart ran to kill Cat Noir, Cat Noir held Mirror Heart's hand and kissed her on the lips. Then Serena turned back to normal "Darien I'm so sorry" cried Serena. "It's okay it's over now" Darien talking in a relieved voice.

By Natalie

2 comments:

1. nice story Natalie, I like how your story is grammatically correct. Next time just remember to edit your writing more carefully.

ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the story line but I think you could have added more detail into the setting and where the story is taking place. Also you could have had unique names instead of names from Miraculous ladybug. Unless it's a fan fiction.

ReplyDelete