Sunday, 30 April 2017

My Holiday By Emma

In the first week of the holidays my sister and I went to my nana's house. On Wednesday, It was my cousin, Sophie’s birthday so we had a gathering. We had dinner with the whole family and desert. My cousins, Victoria and Aaron stayed for a couple of days before they had to go home. On Friday, My mum came to pick my sister and I up. On saturday we packed for a week in Maraetai. My mum won a holiday home there so that is where we stayed for 1 week. On Monday, our car broke down at night so mum called AA and they came 1 ½ after we called and towed us home. We called mobile Mechanics because they came to us and they had our car for the rest of the week, so we went on a bush walk and to the beach. We were going to go to beachlands to get a ferry so we could go to Auckland City but we couldn't because of our car. The mechanics found six things wrong with the car. We had to be out of the holiday home by 10:00 am but our car had not come so we ended up going home at 1:00pm even though the mechanics said it would be there by 12:00pm

1 comment:

1. You are so lucky Emma to have had such a cool holiday! :)

ReplyDelete