Sunday, 30 April 2017

My Dream Holiday.

On the first weekend on the holidays, we went to Lake Tarawera. It was a 3 hour drive, but on the way we had a couple of stops to go to the toilet and to eat Subway. We got back into the car, and I fell asleep straight away. My dad woke me up in what felt like 3 minutes, which was actually 2 hours. "Hey, Cam, we are here." I woke up straight away, got all of my stuff, and ran inside the beach-side Bach. 

First, I decided to make myself some 2 minute noodles. After that, I ran to my room and got changed into my togs to go for a swim in the lake. I told my sisters and brothers to quickly get changed, in which they did. My Dad decided to come down to go swimming as well, so he came with us. Once we got to the beach, we opened up our private boat garage, and got out our boat that was stored in there. We all helped push the boat into the lake, and eventually, we all got in. My Dad started the engines, and off we went. "Hey, guys, who wants to steer?" My dad asked us. "No! I think ill crash the boat!" Yelled everyone apart from me. "Yeah, i'll do it!" I shouted. "Okay, here!" Said my Dad enthusiastically. 

An hour later, we wanted to get out of the water and go back up the the Bach. We went to bed, red a few books, and went to sleep. I woke up the next day, had pancakes for breakfast, put our packaging in the car and drove home.

1 comment:

1. What a cool holiday you had Campbell! It would be too cold now for a swim in that lake!! :)

ReplyDelete