Thursday, 2 March 2017

Why we should go to school for 5 days

Why we should go to school for 5 days

I believe that we should go to school for 5 days because we get to learn more, can meet our friends everyday and get smarter. It is important to learn. It helps you when you are older and it will help you in your daily routine. Going back to school is a very fun thing when you have a awesome teacher  and classmate. My teacher is a awesome teacher so I definitely likes to go to school for 5 days.

It is a cool thing that you can meet your friends 5 days a week. Imagine if we don’t went to school and our parent is busy so they can’t often take us to our friends, won’t you be lonely? You can also make new friends much easier in school than outside of school which teaches us to calibrate.

If you get smarter everyday you go to school and we go to school for 5 days a week how much smarter do you think we going to be than going to school for only 2 days? It takes practice and learning to help you get smarter, school is the exact place that gives you practice and learning time. So I believe that we should go to school for 5 days!