What I want to be when I’m older
A professional photographer will need to have a keen eye for knowing when and where to set up and/or take the best pictures. Knowing how to set up your camera in the right lighting.
Photographers need good eyesight, artistic ability, and good hand-eye coordination. They should be patient, accurate, and detail-oriented and should be able to work well with others, as they frequently deal with clients, graphic designers, and advertising and publishing specialists. Photographers need to know how to use computer software programs and applications that allow them to prepare and edit images, and those who market directly to clients should know how to use the Internet to display their work
The steps I will take to gaining this is
- To get the perfect lighting for my photo.
- To have a keen eye.
- To be able to work under pressure.
- To have good hand coordination.
- To be good at capturing the moment then and there.
- NEED’S to be patient.
- Needs to work well with others.
- To have good artistic ability.
- Need’s to know how to use the internet and how to work the computer and all the editing tools on it too.