Today I am going to tell you how to be a water smart kiwi because the fresh water isRunning Out!!! I’d like to ask u how much water do u use in one day. The water that we use for everything is going to turn into gross swamp looking water but we can stop that from happening, and that's when I come in.
- When washing the dishes fill the sink up with water instead of washing everything as individuals.
- Have a 5 minute Shower ( or less )
- Don’t pour water down the drain, pour the rest on your plants.
- Bring a water bottle to school.
- Go to the bathroom at home in the morning.
- Check the water taps at school ( turn them off if their not being used)
If we do these things we will be able to save our fresh water.